If you are experiencing the “Failed to load game data” error when try to run the ArcheAge: Unchained, try the below possible solutions.
How to Fix the “Failed to load game data” Issue in ArcheAge: Unchained
- Go to the folder where the game is installed.
- Open the Live folder.
- Delete the history.txt file.
- Verify your game files. Go to the Steam library
- Right-click on the ArcheAge: Unchained, go to Properties.
- Go to the LOCAL FILES tab
- Press the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES button.
Uninstall the ArcheAge: Unchained. Then reinstall the ArcheAge: Unchained on different Local Disk. For example, if you installed ArcheAge: Unchained on disk D before uninstall it, install the game on the Local Disk C where Steam is installed.
Disable your Firewall/Antivirus software and run the ArcheAge: Unchained client as administrator.
If that doesn’t work, don’t forget to re-enable the Antivirus software.
- Navigate to C:\Users\*your user name*\Documents\
- Delete the ArcheAge folder.
- Try to launch the ArcheAge: Unchained.
By the way, if you want to buy new games for really cheap, use this link please.
Last Updated on 9 January, 2020 11:11 pm EST