If you are experiencing an Untrusted System File error from Easy Anti-Cheat when you attempt to launch ArcheAge: Unchained, use this guide to resolve the issue.
How to Fix Easy Anti-Cheat Untrusted System File Error in ArcheAge: Unchained
Try to exit background programs such as Razer Chroma SDK, AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin, MSI Afterburner, EVGA Precision X1, RTSS Rivatuner, ASUS GPU Tweak II, Fraps, Discord, Skype, Keyboard&Mouse software, Nvidia GeForce Experience, AutoHotKey, script apps.
If you keep getting the “Untrusted system file (C:\Windows\System32\amdihk64.dll)” error, just stop the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin or uninstall it.
If it is an ” Untrusted system file C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RzChromaSDK.dll” error, you should exit the Razer Chroma SDK software or uninstall it.
In addition to the above, you can also try:
- In Windows search box, type cmd
- Right click on the Command Prompt
- Click on the Run as administrator.
- Command Prompt will open. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter key.
- After that, type sfc /scannow and press Enter key. This process will take some time.
- After the verification is complete, restart the computer.
Last Updated on 15 January, 2020 11:57 pm EST