In FIFA 20, some players’ controllers don’t work. If your gamepad doesn’t work, follow the following steps.
It works on other games too. For example: Grand Theft Auto V, Need for Speed series, old FIFA series, DARK SOULS, Rocket League, The Witcher 3, StreetFighter
How to Fix Controller Issue?
- Download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator: https://www.x360ce.com/
Click on the “Download for 64-bit games” button.
It supports all joystick versions, including the PS4, Logitech controller.
- Extract the zip to the folder where FIFA 20 is installed.
- Make sure the USB is plugged in.
- Run the x360ce_x64.exe application in the FIFA 20 folder.
- Click on the Create button.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Finish button.
- Go to the Game Settings tab.
- Make sure these are checked:
- Click on the “Apply/Synchronize Settings” button.
- Click on the OK.
- Go to the Controller 1 tab.
- Click on the Save button.
- That’s all, you can play the game now.
Last Updated on 25 September, 2019 8:32 pm EDT