If you get the “Disconnected: EAC: Authentication timed out (1/2)” error in Rust, I’ve got some solutions.
How to Resolve “Disconnected: EAC: Authentication timed out” Issue
If you run Rust with a shortcut, it may be causes the “Authentication timed out” error. Go to the Steam Library, select the Rust and click on the Play button.
- Run the Steam
- Library > Rust > Right Click > Properties > Local Files > Browse local files
- Go the EasyAntiCheat folder
- Run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup
- Select the Rust from list.
- Click on the Repair Service (If there isn’t the Repair button, click on the Install Easy Anti-Cheat)
Opt into the beta release of Rust.
- Go to the Steam Library
- Right-click on the Rust
- Click on the Properties
- Go to the Betas tab and enable the beta.
Verify Rust’s files.
- Go to the Steam library
- Right-click on the Rust, go to Properties.
- Go to the LOCAL FILES tab
- Press the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES button.
Please leave a comment below if you find any other possible solution.
Last Updated on 12 November, 2019 11:15 pm EST