GreedFall players are reporting that they are getting the “Application Load Error 3:0000065432” error while trying to launch the game. There are a couple of solutions to “Application Load Error 3:0000065432” issue.
How to Fix Application Load Error 3:0000065432
- Go to the folder where the game is installed. (Steam Library > Right Click on GreedFall > Properties > LOCAL FILES > BROWSE LOCAL FILES)
- Right-click on the GreedFall.exe application
- Tap the Properties
- Tick “Run this program as administrator” on the Compatibility tab.
- Also, tick the “Disable full-screen optimizations“
- Click on the OK
- Verify your game files. Go to the Steam library
- Right-click on the GreedFall, go to Properties.
- Go to the LOCAL FILES tab
- Press the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES button.
- Try to run the game.
Try to install the GreedFall on default folder of Steam.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common
Add the “GreedFall.exe” application to Whitelist/Exclusions/Safelist on your Antivirus software such as ESET, Avast, F-Secure, AVG.
I hope helps you. If the problem still exists do let me know in the comments below.
By the way, if you want to buy new games for really cheap, use this link please.
Last Updated on 11 January, 2020 2:54 am EST