This article will guide you on how you can cook the raw meat in Valheim.
To cook raw meat in Valheim, follow the steps below:
- First of all you need a hammer to make a campfire. If you don’t have a hammer press TAB and select “Hammer” from the Crafting menu on the right.
- Click the Craft button. (Hammer = 3 Wood + 2 Stone)
- Place the hammer in one of the quickbar slots at the top of the inventory.
- Close the inventory and press that button to use the hammer.
- You will see a pop-up menu. Select the “Campfire” in the Misc tab. (Campfire = 5 Stone + 2 Wood)
- Place the campfire on the ground.
- Use the hammer again to build a cooking station. It is in the Crafting tab.
Note: You may need to click the right mouse button once to switch the tab.
- Select the “Cooking station” and place it on the campfire.
- Then add wood to the campfire.
- To cook the meat, hover the crosshair over cooking station and press E. If you don’t know how to find meat in Valheim, just kill a boar.
- Your meat will be cooked in a moment. Just press E and get your cooked meat.
Now that you know how to cook meat in Valheim, be sure to check out my guide to improving performance in Valheim.
Last Updated on 19 February, 2021 4:56 pm EST