This article will guide you on how you can cook the raw meat in Valheim.
To cook raw meat in Valheim, follow the steps below:
- First of all you need a hammer to make a campfire. If you don't have a hammer press TAB and select "Hammer" from the Crafting menu on the right.
- Click the Craft button. (Hammer = 3 Wood + 2 Stone)
- Place the hammer in one of the quickbar slots at the top of the inventory.
- Close the inventory and press that button to use the hammer.
- You will see a pop-up menu. Select the "Campfire" in the Misc tab. (Campfire = 5 Stone + 2 Wood)
- Place the campfire on the ground.
- Use the hammer again to build a cooking station. It is in the Crafting tab.
Note: You may need to click the right mouse button once to switch the tab.
- Select the "Cooking station" and place it on the campfire.
- Then add wood to the campfire.
- To cook the meat, hover the crosshair over cooking station and press E. If you don't know how to find meat in Valheim, just kill a boar.
- Your meat will be cooked in a moment. Just press E and get your cooked meat.
Now that you know how to cook meat in Valheim, be sure to check out my guide to improving performance in Valheim.