In Code Vein, you may not be able to select monsters and attack them. What should you do if your character doesn't attack in Code Vein?
How to Troubleshoot the Problem of Attacking Monsters
You should set the resolution of Code Vein, same as your desktop resolution. For example, if your desktop resolution is 1920x1080, you need to set the resolution of the game as 1920x1080.
How to Learn Your Desktop Resolution
- Right click on the Desktop
- Click on the Display Settings
- Check out your Resolution on the Display tab.
- Run the Code Vein.
- Navigate to Settings > Graphics Settings > Basic Settings
- Set the resolution of the game, same as your desktop resolution.
Please let us know in the comments below, whether you are still facing the issue.
By the way, if you want to buy new games for really cheap, use this link please.