You started Conqueror's Blade on Steam. The update started on the My com client, and when you tried to enter the game after the update, you encountered a Steam authentication failed error.
How to fix the Steam authentication failed error?
First of all, restart the computer. After the computer is turned on,
- Find Conqueror's Blade in your Steam Library
- Right-click on Conqueror's Blade
- Select "Properties"
- Click on the "Local Files" tab
- Click the "Verify Integrity Of Game Files". After doing this, Steam will download the missing and corrupted files.
- When the verification and downloading are complete, click the Steam menu on the top left and press Exit to close Steam.
- Then relaunch Steam and then play Conqueror's Blade.
If the same error occurs again, try resetting your internet. In addition, sometimes "Steam Authentication Failed" errors may occur due to problems on Steam's side. So it may take some time for the issue to be fixed by Steam.