Do you get “Network Error You must connect to the online service to play online” whenever you try to play online with your friends on Borderlands 3? I have a solution for you.
How to Fix ” You must connect to the online service to play online” Error
- You should unblock the lsass.exe in your Firewall
- Open the Windows Security
- Go to Firewall & network protection
- Click on Allow an app through the firewall
- Click on the “Change settings” button
- Click the “Allow another app…” button.
- Click on the Browse…
- Select the Lsass.exe application ( Location > C:\Windows\System32\Lsass.exe )
- Add an exception PRIVATE and PUBLIC
- Finally, click the OK.
- Try the game.
If you have a different Antivirus/Antimalware software, you should exclude the lsass.exe through your Antivirus software.
Enable UPnP and DMZ features on your modem or router. Make sure entered your computer’s IP on DMZ setting.
- Exit the Borderlands 3 and Epic Games launcher.
- Simultaneously press the Windows logo and R keys.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns
- Press Enter key.
- Restart the computer.
Additionally, Epic Games servers may be temporarily shut down. So you should wait a bit.
By the way, you can buy new games for really cheap.
Last Updated on 12 January, 2020 10:20 pm EST