Some player's Borderlands 3 opens on the wrong monitor. Borderlands 3 doesn't detect their main display. If have second monitor or more monitor and you are experiencing that issue, these solutions are for you.
How to Fix Monitor Issue in Borderlands 3?
- First of all, download your monitor driver from the manufacturer's official website.
- Right-click the Windows icon on the bottom left.
- Go to the Device Manager
- Double-click on the Monitors.
- Right-click on the Generic PnP Monitor
- Click the Update driver
- Click the "Browse my computer for driver software"
- Click the "Browse..." and select your display driver folder which your downloaded.
- Then click the Next
- It will update your driver
- Now you can try the game.
- When BL3 opens on the second monitor, go to OPTIONS > VISUALS > BASIC
- Set the Display Mode to Windowed Borderless
- Apply the change
- Now, press Shift + Windows key + Left arrow key, Borderlands 3 will jump to the main monitor.