Some Destiny 2 players getting the "Content File Locked" error. If you encounter this error, follow the fixes below and see if they help you in running Destiny 2 without any problem.
How to Resolve Content File Locked Error in Destiny 2
- Press Windows logo key and R key simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Type, netsh winsock reset
- Click on the OK button.
- Restart your PC.
- Go to the Steam and launch the game.
- First of all, you should disable your Antivirus software such as Eset, AVG, Avast, Avira, Kaspersky.
- Verify your game files. Go to the Steam library
- Right-click on the Destiny 2, go to Properties.
- Go to the LOCAL FILES tab
- Press the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES button.
After that, try to launch the Destiny 2.