Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is out but there is an issue. It is not possible to change gamepad controls in the game settings. You can configure your controller buttons in Steam Big Picture Mode.
- While in the game, go to the Steam Big Picture Mode, at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Settings icon
- Go to the Controller Settings
- Tick your controller in the list.
- After that, select your gamepad under the "Detected Controllers" section.
- Now, hit the "Define Layout"
- You can edit the controls as you wish on the page that opens.
It does not work ! I have no such button called Define Layout, I only Have Identify ; Calibrate ; support; FW bluetooth ...
Sorry. I'm not sure why you can't see that option, but I have that button.
I've got a weird one for you, I'm playing on a xbone controller and its using the same button for defence and transformation palette this I cant with break to free myself from attacks, game still reads that it's both bumpers are for the trans formation palette. What do I do I can only effect ingame settings.
https://www.howtogeek.com/234427/how-to-remap-buttons-on-your-steam-controller/ read this my friend