Some players have problems running Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, some players’ game crashes, won’t launch, getting black screen or encountering Fatal Error. If you are having such issues, you should follow the solution suggestions below.
Turn off Overclock (OC) on your GPU. I definitely recommend this to those who encounter Fatal Error.
In particular, AMD Radeon users experience Fatal Error and crash issues due to the driver. So keep your GPU drivers updated.
People who have an AMD graphics card can download and install their new drivers here.
People who have an NVIDIA graphics card can download and install their new drivers here.
You need to use DDU to completely uninstall the graphics drivers.
Some of programs running in the background may cause issues in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. You should find the program causing the problem and disable it.
- Type the msconfig on Windows search box.
- Press Enter key
- Go to the Services tab.
- Select “Hide all Microsoft services”
- Click on the “Disable all” button.
- Finally click on the OK button.
- Restart the PC.
Some software required for Windows may be missing or corrupt.
- Download the “All in One Runtimes Download” tool.
- Run the exe application.
- Click on the “Installieren” button.
- Install/repair all runtimes.
You should update your OS.
- In Windows 10, click on the Start icon.
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
- If you are using Windows 7, go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805
- Click on Download button.
- Select the Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu
- Click on Next
- Install it after download.
- Go to the Steam library
- Right-click on the Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, go to Properties.
- Go to the LOCAL FILES tab
- Press the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES button.
Last Updated on 23 January, 2020 12:16 pm EST