Don't fret! Here are the steps to fix the issue:
- First, you need to navigate to the directory C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\Stunlock Studios\VRising\Settings\v2 on your PC.
- Right-click on the file named ClientSettings.json.
- From the context menu, select Edit. This will open the file in a text editor.
- Now, locate the value HasCompletedFirstStartupV2 and change it to true.
- Next, look for PopupsShown and change its value to 3.
- Save the changes by pressing Ctrl + S.
- Finally, start V Rising. Your issue should be resolved!
What if I can't see the AppData Folder?
The AppData folder, by default, is hidden in Windows. To view it, you'll have to change some settings.
- Open any folder, and at the top, click on View.
- Check the box that says Hidden items.
This will make any hidden files or folders visible, including AppData.
Wrapping Things Up
Therefore, in case you are still having trouble, check out our guide on how to fix the V Rising Crashing issue. If you follow the steps carefully, you should be back in action in no time!
Moreover, remember that you're not alone in this journey. The gaming community is always ready and willing to lend a hand, and together we can make sure that nothing spoils your gaming adventure. Keep playing and let the world of V Rising engulf you in its mesmerizing charm! Happy gaming!