Destiny 2 players began noticing the black screen issue issue when they launching the game or after completing the tutorial. If your game gets stuck with black screen in Destiny 2, try following solutions.
How to Fix Black Screen Issue on Destiny 2
- You should update your OS too.
- In Windows 10, click on the Start icon.
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
- If you are using Windows 7, go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805
- Click on Download button.
- Select the Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu
- Click on Next
- Install it after download.
- Verify your game files. Go to the Steam library
- Right-click on the Destiny 2, go to Properties.
- Go to the LOCAL FILES tab
- Press the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES button.
Reinstall the game just to be sure.