If you purchased the Farming Simulator 19 but cannot run it because of getting the 0xc000007b error, you should try the solutions below.
How to Fix 0xc000007b Error in Farming Simulator 19
- Find the xinput1_3.dll file in both of these locations and delete it.
- Then, download and install the DirectX
- Download the “All in One Runtimes Download” tool.
- Run the exe application.
- Click on the “Installieren” button.
- Install/repair all the runtimes.
You can reset or reinstall the Windows. Check out this guide.