You own Farming Simulator 19 but can’t create a server in multiplayer mode? Or, your friends can’t connect to your game? This is probably a port issue. If you don’t know how to open port on your router, check out my guide. I also explained how to do it.
How to Create a Game in Multiplayer Mode
- Click Multiplayer in FS 19 main menu.
- Click Create Game
- Select a Savegame slot and click Continue button.
- Then select a career mode and a map
- After that the character creation screen will appear. Create your character and click Continue.
- You are now on the multiplayer settings page. Set the settings (Game name, Password, Internet connection, Use UPnP, Max players, Auto accept, Auto save, Multiplayer Language)
- Copy the Port value and go to your router’s settings page.
- Locate the Port Forwarding settings. My router is TP-LINK Archer VR600. This menu may be named differently on each modem/router. Such as Port Forwarding, NAT Forwarding, Gaming, Applications.
- In the Port Triggering section, click the Add button to open a port.
- Type the Port value that on the server settings page to Triggering Port and External Port. Mine was 10823.
- Set Triggering Protocol and External Protocol to All (TCP & UDP)
- Click OK and enable the port.
- Now, go back to Farming Simulator 19. Click on the Start button.
- After the loading, your friends can join to your game.
By the way, do not forget to create a farm! Press Esc, go to Farms menu and click Create Farm. Finally join the farm.
Last Updated on 4 February, 2020 3:39 pm EST