Are you getting a “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.” error when you are trying to launch Friday the 13th: The Game? Follow the fixes below and see if they help you in running Friday the 13th: The Game without any error.
How to Fix 0xc000007b Error in Friday the 13th: The Game
- In Windows 7 or Windows 8, go to the Programs and Features. In Windows 10, click on the Windows logo.
- Go to the Settings
- Click on the Apps
- In the Apps & features tab, find these apps and uninstall them.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x64)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x86)
- Reboot the computer.
- Delete the following dll files
- Download and install these.
Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (Choose vcredist_x64.exe & vcredist_x86.exe)
Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (Choose vc_redist.x64.exe & vc_redist.x86.exe)
- Download the “All in One Runtimes Download” tool.
- Run the exe application.
- Click on the “Installieren” button.
- Install/repair all runtimes.
I hope it helps.