How to fix the "LAUNCH ERROR Unexpected error. (Game already running)" in Rust?
- Go to the Task Manager.
- Find the EasyAntiCheat service
- Right click and stop it.
- You can play now
If doesn't work
- Go to Steam
- Library > Rust > Right Click > Properties > Local Files > Browse local files
- Enter the EasyAntiCheat folder
- Run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup
- Select the Rust from list.
- Click on the Repair Service (If not, click on the Install Easy Anti-Cheat)
I hope this helped you to resolve Rust launch error.