eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020/2021 PC is facing an issue like extreme lag. Game goes in slow motion, then PC freezes completely and needs to reset the computer. There is a solution for NVIDIA users. If you follow all the steps correctly then it will fix.
How to Resolve the Slowdown Issue on PES 2020 & 2021?
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel. You can download the latest NVIDIA graphics card driver here.
- Go to the Manage 3D settings.
- Then, go to the Program Settings tab
- Click the Add
- Select the eFootball PES 2020 (PES2020.exe) in the list, then click on the “Add Selected Program” button.
- After, make the following settings
Monitor Technology: Fixed Refresh
Power management mode: Prefer maximum performance
Texture filtering – Quality: High performance
- Apply and close the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Launch the PES 2020
- Press ALT+TAB
- Go to the Task Manager
- Click on the Details tab.
- Find the PES2020.exe application on the list and right-click on it.
- Click on the Set affinity
- Untick the CPU 0
- Click on the OK button.