In this post, you’re going to learn how to turn off motion blur in Prey on PC.
There is no option in the game’s graphics settings to turn off motion blur.
Fortunately, you can disable motion blur by editing Prey’s configuration files.
To disable the motion blur in Prey, follow these steps:
- Close the game.
- Navigate to C:\Users\%UserName%\Saved Games\Arkane Studios\Prey
- Right-click on game.cfg and open with Notepad.
r_MotionBlur = 0
on the bottom line of the file.
- Save the file and right click game.cfg again.
- Select Properties
- Check “Read-only” in the General tab.
- Click OK
- Then go to installation directory of Prey.
Steam: Library > Prey > Right-click > Manage > Browse local files
Epic Games: There is no option. If you don’t remember the directory, you have to find it yourself.
- Open system.cfg and do the same as above. (r_MotionBlur = 0 & Read-only)
That’s all, I hope this helped you.