Are you experiencing crashes with the black screen in the Total War: THREE KINGDOMS? Or are there strange graphical problems (texture glitches, flashing lights, screen freeze, glitches) in the game?
You can fix these problems by following my suggestions.
Update your video card drivers. Also, dont install GeForce Experience.
Update the Windows.
- Go to the folder where the game is installed.
- Delete all the dll files in the first folder.
- Then you should verify the game files on Steam.
- Find Total War: THREE KINGDOMS in your Steam Library
- Right-click on Total War: THREE KINGDOMS
- Select “Properties”
- Click on the “Local Files” tab
- Click the “Verify Integrity Of Game Files”
- It will find missing and incorrect files and download new ones.
Use the lowest graphics settings.
Restart the computer after performing all these 4 steps. After that, try the game.
You should also check the Total War Three Kingdoms FPS Boost Guide.