Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince erased saves of some players, without reason. If your game saves have been deleted, there’s a solution.
How to Recover Deleted Save Files?
You can recover save files if the Steam cloud feature is already activated before the saves are deleted.
- Exit the Steam
- Navigate to …\Steam\userdata\*your user id number*\
- Find the 690640 folder, cut and paste it to a new folder as back up. In short, you need to delete the 690640 folder.
- After that, navigate to C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming
- Find the Trine4 folder, cut and paste it to a new folder as back up.
- Run the Steam and play the Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
- Feature of Steam cloud synchronization will restore the deleted save.
If you cant see the AppData folder, click on the View, select the Hidden items
Keep in mind this solution also works in other Steam games.
By the way, if you want to buy new games for really cheap, use this link please.
Last Updated on 15 January, 2020 11:58 pm EST