Players have got the Unhandled Exception error when they try to start the Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince. Here is how to fix Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince “Unhandled exception – Exception code: 0xc0000005” error on startup.
How to Fix the Unhandled Exception Error on Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
- You should update your graphics card driver. NVIDIA drivers here. AMD drivers here.
- You can completely uninstall the graphics driver using DDU.
- Restart your computer after updating.
- You should update your OS.
- In Windows 10, click on the Start icon.
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
- If you are using Windows 7, go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805
- Click on Download button.
- Select the Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu
- Click on Next
- Install it after download.
- Also, I suggest you update all other drivers too. (Bios, Audio, Lan, Chipset)
- Verify your game files. Go to the Steam library
- Right-click on the Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, go to Properties.
- Go to the LOCAL FILES tab
- Press the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES button.
If Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is using the integrated graphics card instead of the dedicated GPU to run the game, you need to change your performance profile from AMD Radeon Additional Settings.
If the issue still exists do let me know in the comments below.
By the way, if you want to buy new games for really cheap, use this link please.
Last Updated on 12 January, 2020 6:00 pm EST