If you find that the textures are blurry in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, that may be because the DLSS is enabled or “Render Resolution” is set to less than 100% in your game’s graphics settings. You can fix the problem by following the steps below:
First, make sure the DLSS option is disabled.
- Go to the game’s Settings menu.
- Select Graphics
- Find the “NVIDIA DLSS” option under the “Post Processing Effects” section.
- Switch it to Disabled
Check if the issue still appears. If the textures are still blurry:
- Go to the game’s Graphics settings
- Increase the “Render Resolution” to 100
In addition, Motion Blur adds a blur effect when the camera or objects are moving rapidly. So you should disable it.
- Find the Motion Blur option under the “Post Processing Effects” section in the graphics settings
- Set the “Motion Blur” to Disabled
I hope this guide helped you to resolve the blurry textures in COD Black Ops Cold War.
Last Updated on 16 November, 2020 6:11 am EST