For some PlayStation users, Call of Duty: Vanguard keeps freezing frequently.
It freezes the PlayStation completely, so they have to pull the power to reset the PlayStation.
You can fix this freezing issue with a setting easily.
To fix it, you should turn off the “On-demand Texture Streaming”. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Call of Duty: Vanguard’s Options menu on your PlayStation.
- Go to Graphics tab.
- Disable the “On-demand Texture Streaming“
An additional suggestion, creating a new database on PlayStation (PS4/PS5) may resolve the COD Vanguard freezing issues. Follow these steps to create a new database on PlayStation:
- Turn off your PlayStation by pressing the power button.
- Press and hold the power button until you hear two quick beeps to enter safe mode on PlayStation.
- Connect your controller with a USB cable.
- Press the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Scroll down and select Rebuild Database
If you find a better or different way, let everyone know in the comments below.