Has your Uplay Overlay stopped working while playing Rainbow Six Siege, The Division 2 or Ghost Recon Breakpoint? Pressing Shift and F2 keys can't bring up your Uplay Overlay? Here the solutions!
How to Fix That Uplay Overlay Issue?
- If you bought the game on Steam, firstly you need to close the game and Uplay app.
- After that, run the game by clicking the Play button in the Steam library.
- The Uplay application will open automatically. When you start the game this way, you will be able to use the Uplay Overlay.
If you bought the game on Steam, you should disable the Steam overlay.
- Go to the Settings page on the Steam.
- Click on the In-Game
- Make sure unchecked the "Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game"
- Finally, click on the OK button.
Close or uninstall background programs such as MSI Afterburner, RTSS Rivatuner, Twitch, Fraps.
- Go to the folder where the game is installed.
- Right-click on the exe application of the game. The exe application of R6 is RainboxSix.exe
- Tap the Properties
- Make sure unchecked "Run this program as an administrator" on the Compatibility tab.
- Click on the OK
By the way, if you want to buy new games for really cheap, use this link please.