Grand Theft Auto V How To Fix Unable To Connect To Rockstar Social Club
Also, the error is named as error code 202.
- Change dns servers.
- Flush dns.
- Go to your network and sharing center.
- Change adapter settings.
- Find your active connection.
- Right click > properties > TCP/IPv4 properties > preferred / alternate dns servers at the bottom
- You can use Google dns. You probably know it, but I still write it. (18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124)
- Windows key + R
- Type cmd
- Type ipconfig /flushdns
- Now, launch the game.
If it doesn’t work
- Uninstall the social club launcher.
- Download the newest version of Social Club and install it.
- Download the newest version of the GTAV launcher and install it.
Last Updated on 12 January, 2020 8:58 pm EST