There is a problem in the NBA 2K20 that makes MyCareer unplayable. When we press “Sim to next appearance”, nothing happens.
Here’s the solution!
- First of all, set the Window Mode to Windowed or Borderless in the video settings.
- In the same menu, set the Refresh Rate to 60.0Hz.
- Finally, set Vertical Sync to On.
I found this too
i use 144 hz and no vsync, i just alt+tab in and out several times and then it goes on letting me sim. dont ask me why lolSirLapo
You can also make a setting on the Nvidia control panel.
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel
- Go to the “Change resolution” tab.
- Set the Refresh rate to 60Hz
- Click on the Apply button.
Also, if you have a issue with low FPS in NBA 2K20, check this guide.