Some NBA 2K20 players have reported that game crashes while playing mycareer. Mycareer game loading 100% then they get 04d8c39c error code. NBA 2K20 is crashing when entering the team practice mode. This error occurs in every game of some players. For some others, this error appears after create a new character. I have a few suggestions for solution.
- Try to change your DNS. How to Change the DNS?
- Also, flush your DNS Cache
- Press the Windows icon key and R key simultaneously, on your keyboard.
- Type cmd
- Press Enter key. Command Prompt will open.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns
- Press Enter key. Now, try to launch game.
- First of all, you should verify your game files.
- Go to the Steam library
- Right-click on the NBA 2K20, go to Properties.
- On the LOCAL FILES tab, press the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES button.
- After verification, try the game.
If your drivers already updated (Nvidia users), roll back to 436.48 driver.
- You should update your OS.
- In Windows 10, click on the Start icon.
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
Also, I suggest you update all other drivers too. (Bios, Audio, Lan, Chipset)
If you’ve tried everything but you still getting the same error. Uninstall and reinstall the game on different Local Disk.
You can try to change your screen mode. Go to the in-game settings and set your screen mode to Full Screen Windowed. This worked for someone. You should also try to set the refresh rate to 60.
I hope you can fix it.
Last Updated on