Some players have an issue in NBA 2K20. Their in-game video settings keep getting reset every single time that they launch the game. I found a solution to fix this problem.
How to Fix Reset of Settings in NBA 2K20
- First of all, go to the C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K20
If you cant see the AppData folder, click on the View, select the Hidden items
- In NBA 2K20 folder, delete the VideoSettings.cfg
- After that, if your laptop has Intel graphics processor and Nvidia, go to the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Click the Manage 3D settings
- On the Global Settings tab, set the Preferred graphics processor to High-performance NVIDIA processor
- Then, go to the Program Settings tab
- Click the Add
- Select the NBA 2K20 (NBA2K20.exe) from the list
- Set preferred graphics processor to “High-performance NVIDIA processor“
- Apply and close the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Now, go to the Steam library
- Right-click on the NBA 2K20, go to Properties.
- On the LOCAL FILES tab, press the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES button.
- After verification, you can launch the game.
This solution solved the problem of my friend. I hope helps you too.
Last Updated on 11 January, 2020 11:45 pm EST