Although users enter their Xbox account information correctly, they cannot play State of Decay 2 on PC. They get an error message that says “State of Decay 2 requires a valid Xbox Live account” accompanied by an error Login Failed.
If you are having this issue, follow these steps below.
How to Fix Login Failed Issue in State of Decay 2
- Click on the Windows Start icon or press the Start key.
- Type credential manager
- Press Enter
- Select the Windows Credentials
- Click on the Xbl|DeviceKey
- After that click on the Remove link
- Now close that window and play the game.