Some players have reported a bug where players/weapons/objects/buildings are invisible because textures are not loaded in SUPER PEOPLE. In other words, in-game textures are not rendering, or the textures don't render fast enough. Follow the steps below to fix the textures glitch in the game.
Lock your FPS in SUPER PEOPLE to 60, and also adjust the following settings:
- For Nvidia users: open Nvidia Control Panel
- Navigate to 3D Settings > manage 3D settings > Program Settings
- Click on the "Add" buton
- Select SUPER PEOPLE and click the "Add Selected Program"
- Set "Power management mode" to "Prefer maximum performance"
- Set "Texture filtering - Quality" to "High performance"
- Click Apply
- Launch the game and press Esc, then go to Settings > Graphics
- Set Display mode to "Full Screen"
- Set "Maximum Frame Rate Limit" to 60
- Switch "NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency" to "Enable both"
- Apply and restart the game.
The above changes minimize this problem. If the issue persists, it may be caused by your HDD. The real solution would be to install the game on SSD. This is how a friend of mine solved the problem.
Please let us know if it works for you by leaving a comment below.