SUPER PEOPLE does not launch and displays the following error message:
"GeeGee.exe - System Error
The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
In order to resolve the "MSVCP140_1.dll" issue, uninstall all Visual C++ Redistributables on your PC. Then re-install the latest Visual C++ Redistributables, and try to play SUPER PEOPLE.
To install Visual C++ Redistributables easily, follow these steps:
- On Windows 10, go to Windows Settings > Apps > Apps & features
- Scrolls down and find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables
- Uninstall all of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables (2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2019)
- Go to this website: https://www.techpowerup.com/download/visual-c-redistributable-runtime-package-all-in-one/
- Download the “Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One”
- Unzip the file.
- Open the folder and rightclick on install_all.bat
- Select Run as administrator, as below.
- Restart your PC when the installation is complete.
If the game still does not launch even though you have done the above completely, ask a friend with the same operating system to send you the MSVCP140_1.dll files located in the following locations. You must get both files separately and paste them into the correct locations.