Getting Failed to initialize SteamAPI error when you run the ArcheAge: Unchained? Here is how to fix it.
How Fix Unable to Initialize SteamAPI Error
- Go to the folder where the game is installed. (Steam Library > Right Click on ArcheAge: Unchained > Properties > LOCAL FILES > BROWSE LOCAL FILES)
- Right-click on the GlyphClient.exe application
- Select the Properties
- Go to the Compatibility tab
- Click on the “Change settings for all users” button.
- Tick the “Run this program as an administrator”
- Click on the OK and again OK.
- Do the same thing on the GlyphClicentApp.exe
- After that, go to the steam library and run the ArcheAge: Unchained.
Please let us know in the comments below, whether you are still facing the issue.
By the way, if you want to buy new games for really cheap, use this link please.
Last Updated on