If you're a fan of Forza Motorsport and have ever been stuck on an infinite loading screen, you don't need to worry anymore. We've got you covered with a step-by-step guide on how to fix this problem and get back to enjoying the game.
How to Fix Forza Motorsport Stuck on Infinite Loading Screen
Follow these simple steps to resolve the infinite loading screen issue in Forza Motorsport:
Step 1: To begin, press the Windows key or click on the Windows icon at the bottom left of your screen. In the search bar, type lusrmgr.msc and hit Enter to access Local Users and Groups.
Step 2: Within the Local Users and Groups window, find and click on the "Users" folder.
Step 3: Locate the "Administrator" account, right-click on it, and select "Properties".
Step 4: In the "General" tab of the Administrator Properties window, uncheck the option that says "Account is disabled". Then, click the "Apply" button, and then click "OK" to confirm the changes.
Step 5: Now, right-click on the "DefaultAccount" and choose "Properties".
Step 6: In the "General" tab, just like before, untick the option that says "Account is disabled". Then, click "Apply" and then click "OK" to confirm the changes for DefaultAccount.
Step 7: Go to the "File" menu at the top-left corner of the Local Users and Groups window and click "Exit".
Step 8: After completing these steps, it's time to restart your PC.
Step 9: Upon restarting, you should now be able to log in to the "Administrator" account. This option may appear either as the default login or in the right-hand corner when prompted to enter your password for your own account.
Note: Its appearance may vary, but look for it as an available option. Once logged in as the Administrator, you'll go through some initial setup options for Windows 10, such as data sharing preferences. Make your selections and wait for the setup process to complete.
Step 10: Now, open Steam or your Xbox application. Then, launch the game. The game may need to compile shaders and perform other initial tasks, but eventually, it will provide you with the option to log in to your Microsoft account and start the game.
Note: Since this is a separate window, and you're likely running the game in fullscreen mode, you may need to tab out of the game window to enter your username and password before returning to the game. If needed, you can run the game in windowed mode by pressing Alt + Enter to make this process smoother.
Checking Game Files for Verification
In some cases, verifying the integrity of your game files can also be a crucial step in resolving issues. Here's how to do it for both Steam and Microsoft Store (PC Game Pass) users:
- Start by launching the Steam client on your PC.
- Head to your game library by clicking on the "Library" tab.
- Next, locate Forza Motorsport in your list of games. Right-click on it to open a dropdown menu.
- In the dropdown menu, select "Properties".
- Within the Properties window, go to the "Installed Files" tab.
- Look for the option that says "Verify Integrity of Game Files" and click it.
Microsoft Store (PC Game Pass) Users:
- Launch the Xbox application on your PC.
- Navigate to the "My Library" section.
- Locate Forza Motorsport in your library and click on it.
- Then, look for the three dots (...) menu icon, and click on it.
- From the dropdown menu, select the "Manage" option.
- Inside the Manage menu, you'll see various tabs. Click on "FILES".
- : Look for the "VERIFY AND REPAIR" option and click it.
By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the issue of Forza Motorsport getting stuck on an infinite loading screen and enjoy the game without any further interruptions.