In Escape from Tarkov, if your game is stuck (freeze) forever on the loading screen, if you follow what I wrote below, you can fix this issue.
How to Fix the Game Stuck on Loading Screen?
- Firstly, exit the EFT and launch the BSG (Battle State Games) launcher.
- Go to the Settings
- In the Settings menu, make sure you are selected “When I launch the Game: Keep the Launcher window open“
- Then launch the game.
- When you get stuck on the loading screen, open the Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DELETE)
- In the Task Manager, go to the Details tab.
- Find the EscapeFromTarkov.exe applcation in the list
- Right-click on it and click Properties.
- Now leave the Properties window open. Return to the task manager.
- Right-click on the EscapeFromTarkov.exe and click End Task. After that click End process button.
- Now go back to the Properties window.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check the “Run this program as an administrator“, then click Apply.
- After that, click on the “Run compatibility troubleshooter”
- Select “Try recommended settings” and test the program. You can solve the problem in the game by following the steps in the compatibility troubleshooter.
By the way, this issue can be caused by temporary problems on the server.
Last Updated on 11 February, 2020 12:05 am EST