In Escape from Tarkov, if your game is stuck forever on the loading screen, if you follow what I wrote below, you can fix this issue.
How to Fix the Game Stuck on Loading Screen?
- Firstly, exit the EFT and launch the BSG (Battle State Games) launcher.
- Go to the Settings
- In the Settings menu, make sure you are selected “When I launch the Game: Keep the Launcher window open“
- Then launch the game.
- When you get stuck on the loading screen, open the Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DELETE)
- In the Task Manager, go to the Details tab.
- Find the EscapeFromTarkov.exe applcation in the list
- Right-click on it and click Properties.
- Now leave the Properties window open. Return to the task manager.
- Right-click on the EscapeFromTarkov.exe and click End Task. After that click End process button.
- Now go back to the Properties window.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check the “Run this program as an administrator“, then click Apply.
- After that, click on the “Run compatibility troubleshooter”
- Select “Try recommended settings” and test the program. You can solve the problem in the game by following the steps in the compatibility troubleshooter.
Last Updated on