Issue: Battlestate Games Launcher won't let me install and download Escape from Tarkov. I press the Install button, I choose the installation path, but EFT does not start to download. The Install button continues to appear.
Solution: You can fix this bug by installing the game on the desktop and then moving it back into the main folder. Follow these steps:
- Create a new folder on the desktop.
- Open Battlestate Games Launcher
- Click Install button
- Select the folder you created on the desktop.
The download will start this time. Once the downloading is complete, move all files from the folder on the desktop to where you tried to install the game. To do this, follow these steps:
- Close the launcher
- Move the game files to where you tried to install Escape from Tarkov.
- Run the launcher
- Open the drop-down menu under your name.
- Then click Settings
- Click on the "Set the path to existing game installation"
- Choose the path where you move the files. The process of verifying the files will begin.
- When the verifying is finished, you will be able to see the Play button.
when i try to download it says this folder does not contain the correct version of the game, any help?
Follow these steps:
thanks for helping me I have been trying to resolve this issue for a while now