Escape from Tarkov has become popular nowadays thanks to twitch drops. Although the game is fun we encounter some problems in the game. Escape from Tarkov players are experiencing annoying on-going issues, such as freezes, crashes, memory errors etc... Here I have listed possible solutions to solve these problems.
You should try using, especially if the game freezes when you try ALT + Tab while you are in the game, or if you encounter a memory error.
- Go to in-game settings
- In Graphics menu, set the Fullscreen Mode to Borderless.
- Save changes
The “Intelligent standby list cleaner” application will monitor and clear the memory standby list when it is > 1000mb (1gb). It will help you to fix stutters, memory issues or crashes in EFT.
- Download the Intelligent standby list cleaner
- Run the 7-zip file.
- Extract to a folder.
- Go to the that folder.
- Run the “Intelligent standby list cleaner ISLC” application.
- Check the “Start ISLC minimized and auto-Start monitoring”
- Also, check the “Launch ISLC on user logon”
- Now, click on the Start button
This method can resolve the incoming error when trying ALT + Tab.
- Go to the folder where the game is installed.
- Right-click on the EscapeFromTarkov.exe application
- Hit the Properties
- Tick “Disable full-screen optimizations” on the Compatibility tab.
- After that, click on the “Change high DPI settings” button.
- Under the “High DPI scaling override” section, tick the “Override high DPI scaling behavior“
- Use the “Scaling performed by:” drop-down menu and select the “Application”
- Click on the OK and again OK.
I hope you can solve your problem. If you find a different way, please share it with us by leaving a comment in the section below. I will update the post when I find different methods.