"When I run Genshin Impact, the launcher opens but the launcher window is bigger than my screen. That's why the Launch button doesn't appear and I can't start the game."
If your launcher window looks disproportionate like that, the workaround below may fix your issue.
- Right-click on the desktop
- Click "Display settings"
- Use the "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" drop-down list under the "Scale and layout" section.
- Select 100%
- Now you can run the game.
The above setting applies to Windows 10, but you can adjust this setting in other Windows operating systems. It may be a little different for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Right-click on the Genshin Impact shortcut
- Click Properties
- Go to the Compatibility tab.
- Click “Change high DPI settings” button
- Under the “High DPI scaling override” section, tick the “Override high DPI scaling behavior“
- Use the “Scaling performed by” drop-down menu and select the “System”
- Click the OK button, click the OK button again on the next page.
- Restart your PC.