This guide will show you how to play Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege with PC Game Pass.
How to link Game Pass account to Ubisoft account and play R6
To link your Microsoft/Game Pass account to your Ubisoft account, and play R6 Extraction & Siege with PC Game Pass, follow the steps below:
- First of all, you must have subscribed to the PC game pass – obviously.
- Then go to https://gamepass.ubisoft.com/en-us
- Click the Log-In button to sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Then click Continue and sign in to your Ubisoft account (formerly Uplay).
- Login to your Ubisoft account. If you do not have a Ubisoft account, you can create a new one.
- After logging into your Microsoft and Ubisoft accounts, you will go to the “You’ll activate the games in the following accounts” stage. Here, just click the Continue button.
- When the linking is finished, you can access to Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction and Rainbow Six Siege on your Ubisoft account. Just download and launch Ubisoft Connect launcher.
- Go to the Games menu on Ubisoft Connect launcher.
- Select the game from the list and click Download button.
- When the installation is finished, you can play R6.
I hope GhostArrow’s this guide has been helpful to you. Have fun!