Crysis 3 capped at 64-66 Fps - Looking for how to fix your locked FPS in Crysis 3? Here is a tip that might help you solve your issue in Crysis 3.
Why is my game capped at 64 FPS, although I disabled the Vsync?
Many players who bought the game on Steam are facing this problem. As far as I know, only Nvidia users experience this issue in Crysis 3. I think the cause of the problem is either the Nvidia driver or the latest 2004 feature update of Windows 10.
How to Unlock FPS Cap in Crysis 3?
Just set the Vsync to Fast in the Nvidia control panel. If you don't know how to do it, just follow these steps:
- Open your NVIDIA control panel. You can go by right-clicking in a blank area on the desktop.
- Go to the "Program Settings" tab in the "Manage 3D settings" menu.
- Click on the Add button, select the Crysis 3 from the list and click the "Add Selected Program" button.
- Now, find the Vertical sync in the "Specify the settings for this program" list and set it to Fast.
- Finally, don't forget to click the Apply button.
If you have turned off vertical sync in-game settings as well, the problem will be solved.
These were the things you should do to fix the fps issue in Crysis 3. If the problem still exists do let us know in the comments below.