Doesn't the game open when you try to run Counter-Strike: Global Offensive? Follow these steps to see if they resolve your issue.
How to Fix the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive not Opening Problem?
- Go to the folder where the game is installed. (Steam Library > Right Click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Properties > LOCAL FILES > BROWSE LOCAL FILES)
- Right-click on the csgo.exe application
- Tap the Properties
- Tick “Run this program as administrator” on the Compatibility tab.
- Also, tick the “Disable full-screen optimizations“
- Click on the OK
- Download the Windows ADK (Assessment and Deployment Kit)
- Run and install it.
- Just select the "Applications Compatibility Tools" on the list.
- Click on the Install button.
- After installation is complete, click on the Windows Start logo.
- Type compatibility administrator
- Right-click on the "Compatibility Administrator (64-bit)"
- Click on the Run as administrator.
- Now, click on the System Database (64-bit)
- Double-click on the Applications
- Select the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on the list.
- Right-click on the csgo.exe
- Click on the Disable Entry
- After that, do the same thing for the second csgo.exe
- Finally, type cmd on the Windows search box and press the Enter key.
- Type sdbinst /c on the Command Prompt and press the Enter key.
- Go to the Steam library and run the CS:GO
- Verify your game files. Go to the Steam library
- Right-click on the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive , go to Properties.
- Go to the LOCAL FILES tab
- Press the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES button.
- Update your OS. In Windows 10, click on the Start icon.
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
- If you are using Windows 7, go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805
- Click on Download button.
- Select the Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu
- Click on Next
- Install it after download.
- Go to the list of games in the Steam library.
- Right-click the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and click the Properties.
- Click the Set Launch Options in the General tab.
- Put the following commands into the box in the incoming window.
-d3d9ex -nojoy -autoconfig
- Press OK
- Restart the Steam
- Run the CS:GO
- You should uninstall and update your graphics card driver. NVIDIA drivers here. AMD drivers here.
- You have to use DDU to completely uninstall the graphics drivers.
- Restart your computer after updating.
- Type the msconfig on Windows search box.
- Press Enter key
- Go to the Services tab.
- Tick the "Hide all Microsoft services"
- Click on the "Disable all" button.
- Finally click on the OK button.
- Restart the PC.
Uninstall CS:GO and Steam. Then install the Steam and CS:GO again.
If the issue still exists do let me know in the comments below.