Doesn’t the game open when you try to run Counter-Strike: Global Offensive? Follow these steps to see if they resolve your issue.
How to Fix the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive not Opening Problem?
- Go to the folder where the game is installed. (Steam Library > Right Click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Properties > LOCAL FILES > BROWSE LOCAL FILES)
- Right-click on the csgo.exe application
- Tap the Properties
- Tick “Run this program as administrator” on the Compatibility tab.
- Also, tick the “Disable full-screen optimizations“
- Click on the OK
- Download the Windows ADK (Assessment and Deployment Kit)
- Run and install it.
- Just select the “Applications Compatibility Tools” on the list.
- Click on the Install button.
- After installation is complete, click on the Windows Start logo.
- Type compatibility administrator
- Right-click on the “Compatibility Administrator (64-bit)“
- Click on the Run as administrator.
- Now, click on the System Database (64-bit)
- Double-click on the Applications
- Select the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on the list.
- Right-click on the csgo.exe
- Click on the Disable Entry
- After that, do the same thing for the second csgo.exe
- Finally, type cmd on the Windows search box and press the Enter key.
- Type sdbinst /c on the Command Prompt and press the Enter key.
- Go to the Steam library and run the CS:GO
- Verify your game files. Go to the Steam library
- Right-click on the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive , go to Properties.
- Go to the LOCAL FILES tab
- Press the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES button.
- Update your OS. In Windows 10, click on the Start icon.
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
- If you are using Windows 7, go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805
- Click on Download button.
- Select the Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu
- Click on Next
- Install it after download.
- Go to the list of games in the Steam library.
- Right-click the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and click the Properties.
- Click the Set Launch Options in the General tab.
- Put the following commands into the box in the incoming window.
-d3d9ex -nojoy -autoconfig
- Press OK
- Restart the Steam
- Run the CS:GO
- You should uninstall and update your graphics card driver. NVIDIA drivers here. AMD drivers here.
- You have to use DDU to completely uninstall the graphics drivers.
- Restart your computer after updating.
- Type the msconfig on Windows search box.
- Press Enter key
- Go to the Services tab.
- Click on the “Disable all” button.
- Finally click on the OK button.
- Restart the PC.
Uninstall CS:GO and Steam. Then install the Steam and CS:GO again.
If the issue still exists do let me know in the comments below.
By the way, if you want to buy new games for really cheap, use this link please.
Last Updated on 11 December, 2019 4:44 pm EST